Crossroads United Methodist Church
200 Bays Cove Trail
Tuesday Nights at 6:00pm
What is Celebrate Recovery?
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered, 12 step biblically based recovery program for individuals and their families who are dealing with emotional distress and need healing power in their lives.
Overcoming pain, problems and addictions can seem like an uphill battle when you’re facing them alone. Celebrate Recovery offers people the opportunity to gather together in fellowship and support while discovering God’s purpose. Celebrate Recovery maintains strict confidentiality that promotes an atmosphere of trust and enables recovery.
A wide variety of hurts, hang ups and harmful behaviors are represented at Celebrate Recovery. Examples include dependency on alcohol or drugs, pornography, gambling, anxiety, depression, broken relationships, anger, worry, codependency, ect.
We look forward to meeting you and are excited to take the journey of recovery with you!
8 PRINCIPLES FOR Celebrate recovery based on Beatitudes
1. Realize I am not God.
2. Earnestly believe that God exists, that I matter to Him and He has the power to help me recover.
3. Consciously choose to commit all my life and will to Christ’s care and control.
4. Openly examine and confess my faults to myself, to God, and to someone I trust.
5. Voluntarily submit to every change God wants to make in my life.
6. Evaluate all my relationships and offer forgiveness.
7. Reserve a daily time with God fro self-examination, Bible reading, and prayer to Know God’s will for my life.
8. Yield myself to God to be used to bring this good news to others by my example and my words.
A Christ-Centered 12 Step program